Thursday, October 15, 2015

Daredevil Season Two Teaser

This past week, Marvel has released what can be considered two things: a recap of the first season of Daredevil, and a teaser for the second season!

If you've followed me at all (or talked to me in person), you know I LOVED season one of this show. In my opinion, it is a must watch for anyone, regardless if you're into superheros. What Arrow did for DC/WB on television, Daredevil is doing for Marvel. And you can color me excited!

Now for the season two tease, it looks amazing! Obviously just a short tease, but it gets me (and hopefully you) really excited about what is to come, with both Punisher (played by Jon Bernthal) and Elektra (played by Elodie Yung) coming on board! It is going to be one wild ride, and it will be interesting to see what villain could possibly make Daredevil, Punisher and Elektra work together. Stay Tuned!

You can check out the video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment