Friday, October 9, 2015

Quick Review: Everest

Wow!
So its a rainy Friday afternoon and I decided why not go see a movie, right? So I choose Everest (in 3D) and oh my god! This movie was beyond unbelievable. The scenes of the mountain played out like an IMAX documentary. And drama, and acting, was amazing and not over the top at all.
Quick rundown:
Jason Clarke is phenomenal in this movie. This guy impresses me more and more that I see him. His character, Rob, really drives the story.
Josh Brolin plays a character that surprised me. Whatever you're expecting from him gets blown away (pun intended!).
Sam Worthington I believe is a little wasted in this movie. However the cast is already so crowded and full of such phenomenal actors. Such as Robin Wright making an appearance as a strong willed Texan wife.
And finally, impressed with Kiera Knightley. I usually am annoyed with her but she did a good job in a limited role. Same goes for Jake Gyllenhaal. Usually a leading man, he does a phenomenal job in a supporting role.
So yeah, I highly recommend Everest (especially in 3D, and I usually done enjoy 3D). Go see it before its too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment